Monday, March 21, 2011

Reflective Blog Entry #3

Last Saturday, March 19th, I spend four hours volunteering at the Discovery Center.  The previous week was very busy, however this week did not have as many people so I was unable to keep as busy.  For the first hour of my time I walked around the DC looking at each exhibit taking pictures of the label and overall display.  The reason I took pictures is to utilize those images in my webstie I am creating, illustrating my ideas in the form of a visual image.  After my pictures were taken and images selected, I helped another volunteer cut our flowers for a floor demonstration.  After cutting flowers for an hour, I was pretty bored so I spent the last two hours of my hours walking around the DC offer my services to patrons.  The main goal of mine set before starting my hours that day was to capture some images I could use for my website.  With that goal accomplished I would say my hours were well spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment